Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who'd be interested in doing JenningsGP Monday & Tuesday March 13/14, 2006? That's the weekend after the races at Daytona. I've already got the track reserved and am working out a few other details. Who'd be in?

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I'm a 50/50 on that one. I'd like to get back there to redeem myself after my last poor performance.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,875 Posts
you and me both E. I'm down, i'll most likely (95%) be living in Atlanta by then, so much shorter (and cheaper) drive.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weak responses here people - come on, has to be more than 2 people interested. You have a sportbike, it belongs on the track. March is a really nice month to be in Florida instead of shoveling snow.

·
6,875 Posts
man talk about impatient...

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
you know, the only thing missing is the BBQ. Who's going to cook the BBQ???

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Working on it... I know these guys from this trailer park who cook whole carcasses right in the trunk of a 1973 Nova. Deeelish!!

:) I'll be in touch E.

·
6,875 Posts
fast and faster... interesting. no coin for it right now, but if it fills quick, hold me a spot if ya can.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
you mean J K don't you....

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just so we're all clear from the start - the ONLY way to hold a spot is to prepay. Once I open this up on the RC51 website the spots will go quickly but I'm not opening it up to them until after October 25th.

·
6,875 Posts
JetBlast10 said:
Just so we're all clear from the start - the ONLY way to hold a spot is to prepay. Once I open this up on the RC51 website the spots will go quickly but I'm not opening it up to them until after October 25th.
ok that should be fine by then... paydays suck

·
Registered
4 Posts
id be in... but I have a hard time planning *anything* more than a week in advance....

btw... Ill be there probably once a month anyway, so... the point is moot :)

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Luis - here's what I'll do so it's easier for everyone. I will accept deposits to hold the spot (minimum $100 deposit per rider), wasn't going to originally but look like that's best for everyone.

Each person should PM or email me ( [email protected] ) to arrange details. You can send a check or I can take a charge card. I'll update the riders list to show payment status. That way your spot will be held.

Just so everyone knows also - this trackday will be opened to all interested riders by the end of the month. It's not specifically tied to 600RR's or 1000RR's, all bikes are welcome. We're promoting everywhere we have ties so don't delay - get in early.

·
Registered
338 Posts
JetBlast10 said:
Hey Luis - here's what I'll do so it's easier for everyone. I will accept deposits to hold the spot (minimum $100 per rider), wasn't going to originally but look like that's best for everyone.

Each person should PM or email me ( [email protected] ) to arrange details. You can send a check or I can take a charge card. I'll update the riders list to show payment status. That way your spot will be held.

Just so everyone knows also - this trackday will be opened to all interested riders by the end of the month. It's not specifically tied to 600RR's or 1000RR's, all bikes are welcome. We're promoting everywhere we have ties so don't delay - get in early.
Kev that would work out for myself and my track junkie peeps. I know it's easier for them to get in a deposit and then pay up the balance. Sweet PM wher you want the check to go, I'll need a spot in the fast group for me and one in the other group for my daughter.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts