Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, thanks for those who came out in July, we had a BLAST!!!

We are doing the next one in December, we are hosting the 1000RR.us crew. You guys are all welcome to join! It's going to be a blast as always!!!

Trackday Thread

Hope to see you guys out there again!

Don't wait too long though, we have people from all over coming down for this one :)

Can't wait! :)

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well what are you waiting for??? :)

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok looks like people are starting to sign up! It's coming FAST! :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well what are you waiting for??? :)

I am still currently living in Colorado. Found out about Jenny's last year when I was trying to move to Daytona. Which I am still trying to do. Being broke sucks.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have updated the registration list. Those whom have paid please check it!

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
Will there be another 600rr.net trackday?

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that might be tough, this will probably be close to it. There are about 10 people (or more) coming from here. Then there are about 15 coming from 1000RR.us/.net

So this will be a HONDA event! LOL and loads of fun!

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
on another note, I am working on getting GMD out with us.

I need to know how many are willing to commit to having their suspension tuned, I will be able to set this up for under $100 per bike. Might be able to do MUCH less pending the number of commitments.

PLEASE RESPOND!

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys, I updated the registration list because I have been getting flooded with e-mails about people "saying" they are sending payment. Remember no money then you aren't on the list.

IT'S CAPPED AT 50!

So here is the list.

Saturday:
Advanced:
Adam R.
Stuart Z.

Intermediate:
Mark C.
Tony S.
Craig D.
Ben W.
Jeff E.
Ryan C.
Brian P.
Andrew B.
Brent S.
Onil D. (free track day winner from July)

Novice:
Eric B.
Matt D.
Adam S.

Novice Orientation Program:

Joey A.
Nelson A.

Sunday:
Advanced:
Adam R.
Stuart Z.

Intermediate:
Mark C.
Tony S.
Craig D.
Ben W.
Jeff E.
Ryan C.
Brian P.
Andrew B.
Brent S.

Novice:
Eric B.
Matt B.
Adam S.

Pending some information:

*If you have paid and are not on this list please let me know ASAP. ([email protected])

Oh and we have guys coming from all over, 2 guys just signed up from IL, check out the thread on my site, maybe you guys can convoy down.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
anyone from the tampabay area going?
besides that i think i will be there will contact you asap

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea there are 3 guys from TampaSportbikes.net coming.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm really looking forward to this one. Hopefully the weather will be nice because it was pretty hot in July.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea man, going to be a blast!!!!! Almost an ALL HONDA weekend! :D

The registration list is updated too on my site!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Would love to make up to this track day. Haven't gotten to the track since the 600rr.net track day you ran in Feb I think it was? Is that registration list up to date? When do you think the groups might be getting filled? I need to find about $1000 laying around so I can make this trip. If I do make it up, I won't let you ditch me again Niner. I want some of your track riding wisdom this time, haha.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Would love to make up to this track day. Haven't gotten to the track since the 600rr.net track day you ran in Feb I think it was? Is that registration list up to date? When do you think the groups might be getting filled? I need to find about $1000 laying around so I can make this trip. If I do make it up, I won't let you ditch me again Niner. I want some of your track riding wisdom this time, haha.
A thousand bucks? What do you need Luigi? New leathers?

How's your brother doing?

Jeremy

·
Registered
182 Posts
A thousand bucks? What do you need Luigi? New leathers?

How's your brother doing?

Jeremy
Hey Jeremy. It costs me close to that much because I have to rent a van for the weekend (around $300) to get my bike there, get new tires ($250-$300) plus pay to get them mounted as I don't have a front stand and worried about not having the rear properly aligned, then hotel for the weekend since my brother-in-law doesn't want to camp out in the freezing cold, hah.

Are you planning on heading out to that weekend also? I'm sure you would be in the intermediate group by now.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Hey Jeremy. It costs me close to that much because I have to rent a van for the weekend (around $300) to get my bike there, get new tires ($250-$300) plus pay to get them mounted as I don't have a front stand and worried about not having the rear properly aligned, then hotel for the weekend since my brother-in-law doesn't want to camp out in the freezing cold, hah.

Are you planning on heading out to that weekend also? I'm sure you would be in the intermediate group by now.
That sucks man. I am trying to head down there. I have a December short course that meets on Saturday, but I am trying to get out of that day if I can.

I sure hope it won't be as could as it was in January if I do go...that was a miserable night.

I rode intermiedate last time out, putting down 32s, but there are a lot of guys going that are fast, so maybe I will end up in novice again. Who knows.

I hope to see you there.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts