Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.... So here's the dilemma. Any help would be awesome. One of our guys iys,going to argentina from the 29th to the twelth and jb97405 and myself need to quell our sadness by,going,to the track ( and we kinda need some catchup practice before we startracing together this year)

Anything in the southwest united states in that time period?! Help!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Come to Texas, we gots some the first 2 weeks of February...I can't wait. :biggrin:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help guys! I hate big willow with a passion tho. Seems like kinda a waste to spend that kind of money to do a track I hate riding :-/ was going to do parumph, buttonwillow, auto club, or seca and none of them are doing anything in that time frame. Starting to look like I might be SOL until mid february. Not sure I can wait that long. This sport is such an addiction its impossible to stay away that long

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
was thinking about doing streets counter clock wise... they guys that tried it practically "guaranteed" that it was fun... only thing is that its a friday...

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I've been having the same problem..kind of stupid how not that many places run in February.

I'm going to try the supermoto thing on the 12th of February. Can't freekin wait!!!

http://socalsupermoto.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts