Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
August 2015 BOTM Winner / Domo
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Winter is near and I don't know if i can handle going through the winter with no TD's :sad: if there are any events think I would start planning now to attend those events.

Are there any TD's on the east coast during the winter months? Like florida or near the east coast? As much info provided would be much appreciated.

Few additional questions if there are TD's available.
1. Can you camp at the track?
2. Any facilities (showers,restrooms, etc.) available on the track?
3. Any site that posts TD's and TD organizers for the state(s) on the east coast?

Cheers and thanks!

·
Registered
212 Posts
www.sportbiketracktime.com has some events at jennings and cmp late in the year.

jennings is a fun track for sure!
barber in alabama is worth every mile of the travel!

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
you going to make it to cmp next weekend?
I'm trying. I may swing by to BS. Couple things have to work out for me to ride. Look forward to meeting.

·
Registered
92 Posts
yes finally since I started looking into riding on the track almost two years ago. you were some of the guys giving me suggestions. hope to see you there wether you're riding or not.

·
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the responses all, now i can get my fix over the cold winter :cheers:

Maybe i'll see some of ya'll there :cheers:

·
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does cmp or alabama have a site like jennings?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
You've got to go through STT, NESBA or tracktactics for Barber and CMP. Jennings is independently ran. You can camp at CMP but I don't remember if there are showers.

·
Registered
212 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts