Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered from Trackdaystore.com? I'm beginning to think I've been scammed!! I have sent them emails and left multiple messages and still no contact. When I call the phone # listed it goes straight to an answering machine. I've tried to contact them every day for a solid week now with no luck at all. If anyone has any info on this place, please let me know. If I don't hear back from them soon, I will be reporting them to the B.B.B.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Take a look at the NESBA forum. He's a CR for NESBA.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATE:
Okay, it's been 15 days since I placed my order with Trackdaystore.com. I have called the number listed on the site every single day, several times a day at all different hours and never get an answer. It rings one time and goes to an answering machine. I've left several messages asking them to return my call, still nothing. I've sent multiple emails and have not gotten any reply at all. I placed my order on August 31, my account was releived of my hard earned $215 on Sept. 1st. If anyone knows of another way of contacting this place please let me know. If this dude is with NESBA he should understand that getting your parts in a timely manner is a priority! He could at least return an email.

·
Registered
29 Posts
UPDATE:
Okay, it's been 15 days since I placed my order with Trackdaystore.com. I have called the number listed on the site every single day, several times a day at all different hours and never get an answer. It rings one time and goes to an answering machine. I've left several messages asking them to return my call, still nothing. I've sent multiple emails and have not gotten any reply at all. I placed my order on August 31, my account was releived of my hard earned $215 on Sept. 1st. If anyone knows of another way of contacting this place please let me know. If this dude is with NESBA he should understand that getting your parts in a timely manner is a priority! He could at least return an email.

Cancell your order. They suck. Called, emailed ect. and nor reply.... and I'm a nesba member. I cant tell you how many guys i know that liked them at first and then the site / service fell a part. Go elsewhere and go fast.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent an email to cancel my order and to refund my $. If he will not reply to my other emails, I can't imagine he will reply to this one either.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I sent an email to cancel my order and to refund my $. If he will not reply to my other emails, I can't imagine he will reply to this one either.

Good luck with that. I'd just call my cc company and tell them to stop the transaction, as per the fact that you cant get any reply or help from the track day store website after you made your purchase..... dont rely on the track day store to cancel the order for you.

good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts