Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TrackDaz is hosting the WSMC Friday event at Willow Springs on September 18th!

This is a normal A/B/C format day. We'll have Pirelli/Catalyst/CaliPhoto's/AMB Timing available!

Price for this event is only $125 per person! WSMC Racers can ride for only $100!! Who's coming?

Also.. If you have never been to the track before, we've got a first-timer's special! First-time trackriders will ride for only $80! For that price, you get a normal, standard, well-run TrackDaz event! **Call for first-timer signups and WSMC discounts! (PM me and I'll send you the number)

See you there!!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ was it your first time on the track or are you a licensed racer?

·
Registered
17 Posts
....... Also.. If you have never been to the track before, we've got a first-timer's special! First-time trackriders will ride for only $80! ......

Love this part guys but can you please explain your definition of a first-time rider? Is it first time with you or first time ever on the track?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ Sorry if it was unclear. By first-time rider, we mean first-time EVER at ANY track.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
So i anyone from the forum going to be attending this one? I'm considering doing this one since I missed out with trackexperience.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE !! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT !! www.trackdaz.com to sign up!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Yes, it was fun! Nice seeing Johnny up there and now we need to start planning the next trip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts