Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im moving back to Connecticut from the Bay Area, where Ive ridden Thunderhill, and Infineon countless times. Ive used Z2, and Track Crafters. Loved them both.

What does the Northeast have to offer? I dont mind driving either. Gotta get my track fix in anyway I can.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I always thought it was cheaper in the east. Shiet that's expensive.

·
Registered
251 Posts
The northeast has a short trackday season compared to much of the country. Therefore, track rental fees are higher.

We try hard to keep costs down, without overselling the date. Our customers have made it clear they'd rather spend an extra $25 per day to have less people and hopefully less "tip overs". :cruising:

Anyway, if people are interested in riding with us in September at the Thunderbolt course in NJ... be advised that Sept 21 is almost sold out. Sept 22 and the October dates still are pretty open though.

And remember that forum members riding with us for the first time can email me for a discount code worth $25. :banger:

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
TPM
NESBA
STT
Aboslute Cycle
Roger Lyle

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Tony's Trackdays are pretty expensive compared to other orgs.

Anyway.. if you can, try riding with Pro6 in Canada. Some great tracks up there, and they are very cheap and run excellent days.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Tony's Trackdays are pretty expensive compared to other orgs.
Others in the NorthEast?

I'd be surprised, since I try to always be competitive.

We don't have any membership fees.

We offer bulk discounts and early payment discounts.

Our NJ dates include garages, which is a big expense... as well as two ambulances to virtually guarantee no downtime.

Same for our NH dates!

And we try to keep the numbers down to a reasonable amount.

I think if you compare apples to apples... we are not more expensive, but offer more bang for your buck. :banger:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hey I'll be there Sept 21, 22nd.
First trip to NJ this year! Missed the last one with
my whole family getting sick so I'm pretty anxious to get out there!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Tony, Ill be sure to check out out T-days.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Think I'm gonna sign up for 9/22. What's that code for $25 off? Anyone in the NY area want to split transportation costs?

How is Thunderbot compared to lightning? I've done lightning before.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Think I'm gonna sign up for 9/22. What's that code for $25 off? Anyone in the NY area want to split transportation costs?

How is Thunderbot compared to lightning? I've done lightning before.
You have to email me for the code. Just go to my site and click on the CONTACT US button on the left. The code is unique to you... there's not one code for everyone.

I rode lightning first, and then thunderbolt... and decided to rent only Thunderbolt.

Thunderbolt has more turns and is longer. Lot of fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts