Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was long and icky, but I get home and find my new rider's card in the mail, and I don't know why but that made me so incredibly happy. Oh I can't wait to take my baby to a new track for spring break!! I wish the days would go by faster?!

Get your Rider Id card through tracktacktics.com. Its easy :cruising:

·
Registered
374 Posts
We are happy that you are happy! :shakehand

Our turn-around time on the Rider ID Card is very fast, simply send in your paperwork, and you are done with it for a year! The Rider ID Card will allow you the absolute ease of paperless on-track registration for any TrackTactics track day!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
do u get unlimited trackdays? i wish they had a pass you could go as much as you want.. id love that

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:crackup: Wake up, you're dreaming again :toothy4:

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
i think ill fill mine out today. do you have to take a picture and send it too?
i wonder if my avatar pic will work?:crackup::drunk:
<-------
lol

Yeah dude, just take a digi pic, size it, print it on normal paper if you have to and send them in. The pic on my ID card is printed on normal printer paper in color heh.. :shakehand

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
lol

Yeah dude, just take a digi pic, size it, print it on normal paper if you have to and send them in. The pic on my ID card is printed on normal printer paper in color heh.. :shakehand
jessssseeeeeeeee, sup mang. lol.

well i guess thats easy then. my avatar pic is perfectly sized. ill send that in with the paperwork. :cruising:

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
jessssseeeeeeeee, sup mang. lol.

well i guess thats easy then. my avatar pic is perfectly sized. ill send that in with the paperwork. :cruising:
or you can just hit ur twin up on here....he seems like the type to have a bunch of pics of himself to send to all the fellas:crackup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts