Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys :ciao: i'm planning on doing my first track day at the end of the month with TrackXperience @ Willow Springs and was curious if anybody has had any experience with them. any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are a solid organization to ride with. Id highly recommend them.
wow! that was a quick response. that's what i've been reading in some of the articles i've found online. i just wanted to see if anybody had some personal experience. i'll think i'll go ahead and pull the trigger and see how it goes.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
They are very professional, organized and have some very helpful control riders. Which track are you doing? I need to get out more this year.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Have fun and don't crash! I've been there with Hypersports and Tracktacktics, on the smaller track both times. You're lucky!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have fun and don't crash! I've been there with Hypersports and Tracktacktics, on the smaller track both times. You're lucky!
Thanks, and I plan on it. I'm going in knowing I don't know a whole lot, and am expecting to learn bunches. I'm also hoping to have my GoPro by then so I can take some on track footage.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
They are very professional, organized and have some very helpful control riders. Which track are you doing? I need to get out more this year.
They are a solid organization to ride with. Id highly recommend them.
:+1::iamwith:
They are awesome! Super friendly. JayFoey is a member on here and works for them as well.
:+1::iamwith:

i concur with these guys. ive ridden with trackxperience at least 4 or 5 times.
all good experiences each trackday. nothing negative to say. :drunk:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts