Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my money down for a 07 rr in white. Was hoping to trade somebody with any other color 07 for the mid-fairing. Actually I don't know the technical term but it's flat black on the white bike and silver on every other color. IMHO it wold look very nice on a black one. Anyway, I know this is a bit premature but I am recovering from knee surgery and my mind has become obsessed with nothing. It's kind of sick that i'm thinking about plastics on a bike when I could be at any xxx site. sigh

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
slab42 said:
why not just buy the new plastic? give ron ayers until spring, and I am sure they will be able to get it for you.
cuz instead of spending $150+ on Honda's stupid expensive oem plastics he can trade with someone who, like me, thinks it will look better the way he's suggesting

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Oh, while we are talking about the 07, I went to the local dealer and asked again about a delivery date. This would be the closest Honda dealer to Honda HQ in Torrance, California. Anyway, I was told expect to see them in So. Cal. in late March to early April. The guy was pretty sure about it too. I asked about January or February and he said, "not a chance." I guess we will have to see obviously, but don't be too surprised if it is indeed mid to late spring. I thought I'd just mention that to keep up with the estimations of the 07 CBR600RR delivery. Regards.

·
Registered
137 Posts
James06CBR said:
Oh, while we are talking about the 07, I went to the local dealer and asked again about a delivery date. This would be the closest Honda dealer to Honda HQ in Torrance, California. Anyway, I was told expect to see them in So. Cal. in late March to early April. The guy was pretty sure about it too. I asked about January or February and he said, "not a chance." I guess we will have to see obviously, but don't be too surprised if it is indeed mid to late spring. I thought I'd just mention that to keep up with the estimations of the 07 CBR600RR delivery. Regards.

Yeah i heard the same thing about the 07

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
James06CBR said:
interesting... i saw the shipping release dates on my manager's desk last week. showed the 600 and 1000 to be shipped 1/7/07. and yes, i sell bikes for a living

·
Registered
783 Posts
Thats an interesting idea. I didn't realize the white one has a flat black panel there. I have a red one coming - I think you're onto something. Trouble is I probably won't take ownership until April..

·
Registered
113 Posts
Anybody wanna trade a full set of fairings for a white set when they come out, as I don't think white is available in Canada?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, I like the red but don't like the silver front fairing pc, I was wondering how much better it would look if that pc were black.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EGGGGSSSCELLLEEENNTT! See I'm not smoking crack! I have studied the pictures well. At least some of you guys out there are as obssessive as I am. On a side note, I was told by the dealer where I put my deposit down that Honda had originally planned for a january release then moved to late march for unknown reasons. I figure I'll plan on March and if it comes early I'll be happily suprised. sigh.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts