Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have an 05 silver and black 600rr. I would like to step up to a 1k. I don't care necessarily which make, just a 1k. Only because when my girl and I are both on the 600, we get left in the dust with the rest of our pack. I still owe money on it. However, if I can find a 1000 that is paid off, I can switch collateral on the loan. (it's already been approved). My bike is SUPER nice. I will be glad to provide pics when needed, but for now, just seeing if there is any one out there. There was a guy with a 954 this past spring, but I wasn't able to do it then. Thanks for reading guys!!!

C

·
0 Posts
Have you changed the gearing to 15/45? If you have a girl on the back then you really shouldn't be pushing it, yet friend will agree with you about riding with someone on the back. He prefers the 1000gixxer over the 750 for hauling, but the 750 when he'sriding solo.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, for one, she's my wife, and she's as much of an adrenaline junky as I am. And we have pushed the bike way more than we should I know. But she ALWAYS wants to go faster and push more, so, I do. But, we get left a LOT. But, ya, I know what you mean. Anyways, we do want a 1k SOON!!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, she is laughing right now. She rides the 600 man! She said exact words..."250's are for *****'*!" You get it!? lol, anyways, we don't have the cash to buy another, otherwise, I'll buy myself a zx-10 and she'd keep this. But, that's not an option. For one, like I said, the cash problem, and for two, she just prefers to ride with me. She would rather be holding me she says! Which is fine, just wish we could keep up with our group! So, hopefully, someone finds a deal. Like I said, there was a guy with a 954 that traded straight up, and I couldn't do it at the time. He wanted a track bike. Hope someone can help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts