Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
theres a dude on the WERA forums that wants to trade a ducati 748 for a cbr. If I had one I would be over there hookin up a duck!

·
Registered
263 Posts
part out your parts and sell some if no1 is interested plz! i want some things

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idk why to tell you the truth.. ive always kind of been a 4 wheel guy first and ive always wanted a camaro.. my dad has a 87 iroc-z with 8k original miles on it.. showroom condiition its in the pictures a little bit..

i dont think ill part it out.. dont really wanna get rid of it that much just wanna see if i can get the car i want..

and what year ducati?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Dude, thats a hot bike! keep that **** and buy the camero as ur runner car. they are giving cars away right now....search craigslist/ebay/tradeexpress but for gods sake, keep that beautiful RR

·
Registered
497 Posts
I would say ebay or mautofied.com would be a good place to look. I love my F-bodies too! I bought this wreck and 3 different colors. It's a 305 5spd. I did everything to it myself including the paint and the hood stripes I laid by hand and painted them in. I sold the car when I was in college because I had a motorcycle, truck, and camaro while going to school. I'd list all the mods but it'd be too long. I wish I still had it and have contemplated getting another one. Would have matched my new bike great!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill check out that site... im just saying if anyone even remotely close to ny knows someone who might be interested let me know lol

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Try advertising on ls1tech.com but you'll be paying some cash out of pocket most likely for the trade to 4 wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts