Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
BOTM winner 8/13
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, here is a start to a great thread idea. We all have games we don't play anymore, and we all know we can't get crap for them trading them in. Here's my idea, and it high works off the honor system. Simple, you list a game you have to trade with members only, and then list the game(s) you would like to have. Each person pays for shipping the item (which means you pay to ship it to the member). Please only respond if you are serious about it. I will start.

Game I have to Trade: Battlefield (Xbox One)
Game I would Like: Forzza (Xbox One)

·
Registered
416 Posts
That's a great idea. I've got an Xbox One. If you want I'd be ok shipping Forza to you. I've been playing Ghosts a lot here lately so I haven't played Forza in about a month. It's just sitting there. I'm still a new member so I know the trust factor is low so you don't even have to send me battlefield. I tried it on the 360 and was terrible at it. If you're interested let me know.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'd be really interested in a copy of Need For Speed Rivals for PS4 if anyone has one for a decent price, or I can offer a trade depending on what you're looking for.

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Anybody have Watch Dogs for PS4?
I do, one trophy away from getting the platinum. But I'm letting my sister and her husband borrow it when I'm done.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts