Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wuss up everyone...I was wondering if anyone here is from the long island or nyc area and if you know any criminal or traffic court lawyers there ?? Im gonna need someone good

·
Registered
175 Posts
hey man... a while back i was in my cage and got busted for speeding, which i was... but the cop was a prick and didin't like my skin so he dished out in addition to the speeding ticket, a reckless driving ticket (which i definitely was not doing) and some other bs ticket all amounting to a misdemeanor and over $2k in fines... (anyone read about Lloyd Harbor Police in the papers? - it's the dept that didn't respond to two 911 calls and the people died as a result)

anyway, my advice to you, is to figure out who your judge is gonna be (pretty regular on the traffic court scene) and find out which lawyers that judge is cool with. use any contact you have, a cop, a lawyer friend, a doctor (via cop/lawyer patients), etc... they all know each other.

it's all an insiders club... you have to find an in... no matter what you did... don't worry about what the lawyer predominantly does case-wise... just try to find a lawyer that the judge likes...

my personal experience.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
n747heavy said:
wuss up everyone...I was wondering if anyone here is from the long island or nyc area and if you know any criminal or traffic court lawyers there ?? Im gonna need someone good

Hahaha, Nice First Post!!

Welcome to the site, and good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts