Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with my recent track addiction I think it only makes sense for me to look into getting a trailer. I just recently bought a truck but its a single cab and I'm wondering if I'm gonna have any problems pulling one.

This is the kind of truck that I have, mine is black ofcourse...

And this is the kind of trailer I'm looking for... Its 6'x10'

D

·
0 Posts
Other then a larger dent in your wallet at the pump, you'll have no problems pulling that trailer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
6 X 10 for just you? That's a bit big, IMO. Also, you might look for a shorter (height-wise) one. That will help on the gas mileage.

I share a trailer w/ a guy and we fit 2 bikes and gear into a 5x10 V-nose. And that's 10' from the tip of the V nose. Whichever way you go, V-nose all the way...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats just what I could find for an example lastnight. How small do they make them? Rite not I only have my 7rr but hopefully next year i will be able to get a 1000 as well so i may need space for more than one bike. I will look on the net some more later to see what kind of different trailers i can find. I really just wanted to see if my truck would have a problem pulling a trailer like that because its so small.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts