Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i would think so. pretty good price too.. Does it come with a flooor or do you provide that. some diamond plate would be cool flooring with pretty good grip. Let us know how the bikes fit if you get it.

·
Registered
405 Posts
12" tires seems kinda smallish. no personal experience with towing bikes but i was told u should look to get 15". anyone here with exp wanna share your opinions?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cowboy600rr said:
here is a picture of the HF trailer w/ a 2 bike setup. i don't know how to make it any larger. sorry...

which trailer is that??? i mean, the weight capacity???

·
Registered
623 Posts
cowboy600rr said:
not really sure. it's not my trailer but i believe it's the 1175lb 4x8 trailer for $229, if i remember correctly.
Correct. I have the same trailer with an eRail system. It holds 2 bikes without problems. The 12" wheels work fine as well.

**If you're seriously considering...get the spare tire and folding ramp in one shot.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool... so its sturdy enough that the trailer wont be moving around too much while driving??? and what type of flooring did u put on yours? just plywood?

·
Registered
623 Posts
CBR619RR said:
cool... so its sturdy enough that the trailer wont be moving around too much while driving??? and what type of flooring did u put on yours? just plywood?
No issues with it moving while driving. I used heavy duty 3/4" plywood. It's labeled hardwood at Home Depot. One sheet of 4' x 8' x 3/4" cut in half (4' x 4') is enough to do the job. Check this place out for the E track I spoke of. No need to permanently mount your chocks in one position. The adaptable chocks are not listed on the site but they're available. PM me if you need a pic of them.

http://www.etrailer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=E&Category_Code=ET

1 - 11 of 11 Posts