Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
possible yes, good no. the cover will be flapping in the wind and rubbing the crap outta your paint.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point fast. So, I am looking at an open trailer. What if it rains and such. Very likely since I am leaving through Florida to get to NC. Probably will rain like a bitch! Is there another protective thing I can do like saran wrap or something to protect from the elements? I mean, it does not have to be pretty. lol.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Enclosed Trailer! Done!

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Good point fast. So, I am looking at an open trailer. What if it rains and such. Very likely since I am leaving through Florida to get to NC. Probably will rain like a bitch! Is there another protective thing I can do like saran wrap or something to protect from the elements? I mean, it does not have to be pretty. lol.
It will be OK in the rain. Hell, I've even heard of people riding in the rain.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
It will be OK in the rain. Hell, I've even heard of people riding in the rain.
AHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

The only thing you need to worry about is chit falling off, or people messing with your chit when you park at the hotel.

Enclosed FTW

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm sure a cover would be fine if you put a soft blanket between it and the bike and then use some bungies to hold it better. It sucks to kick all the road grime onto your bike from your tow vehicle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts