Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone trailerd their new bike yet? If so, where did you attach the tie-downs to up front? I plan on going onto the rear pegs for the back. Pictures would be amazing.

·
Registered
231 Posts
baxley sport chock in the front
threaded rods running through the axle bolted to the trailer floor for the rear.

1200 mile trip and didnt budge an inch and no messed up grips because of handle bar straps

these pics are of my 1000, i trailered my 600 home the same way with the same excellent results

Attachments

·
Registered
947 Posts
Pretty Good Idea Baxsom

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Baxley sport chock.
use canyon dancer and "lightly" ratched down with tie downs. Tie downs off rear pegs to the front of the trailer to keep bike in chock. Works great and very stable.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I picked up my '07 this weekend and used my pickup to get it home from Tennessee. I purchased a bar harness at the dealership. It worked great. In the rain it didn't loosen up, it kept the straps of the fairings etc. No complaints except that I don't have one for the wife's bike.

For rear attachment I used not the passenger pegs themselves but the brackets. No problems were encountered. I have also used the strap around the wheel like in the picture above with no problems.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Pitbull Rear Stand and I tie the swingarm to it then to the floor.

Driven 600 miles never moves an inch and I test it with SEVERAL curbs ;) lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
i have just read too many stories from people who have squished their clip ons from the canyon dancers

with my method there is absolutely no way what so ever to damage the bike.
you dont even have to worry about blowing a fork seal

·
Registered
995 Posts
I use a Baxley Sport Chock and Canyon dancer with a couple of tie down on hooked on the Canyons... I once ran over a curb, the bike jumped a little but was still solid in the trailer... I can load my bike and tie it down in less than 5 minutes by myself with no help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts