Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you say when someone trash talks your bike? Please post em.

"It aint about the numbers, boys"

"I don't ride on a dyno. I ride on the street."

"When was the last time you weighed your fat ass?"

"I got this slow bike so you chimps could feel like apes for awhile."

"Two words: weight distribution."

"I couldn't ride anything as ugly as your bike no matter how fast it was."

"This is my FIRST bike, what did you start out on?"

"13 years and your riding a bike 0.2 seconds faster then mine. You must be proud."

"The big difference is I make this bike look good."

"I don't know too much about bikes. What's that giant sewer pipe do on the side of your bike. Is that so you don't have to stop to go to the bathroom?"

"Your bike is perfect for you - fast and ugly."

·
Registered
932 Posts
Geeze...life is too short to give a da*n what people think. Don't buy a bike because others think it's nice. Buy it because you like it and to h*ll with what everyone else thinks!!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Wow, this is popping up a lot lately, some magazine just do a bad review and everyone is getting offended now?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Geeze...life is too short to give a da*n what people think. Don't buy a bike because others think it's nice. Buy it because you like it and to h*ll with what everyone else thinks!!!
Trash talk is a time honered tradition. I don't actually care what they think. Lighten up.

·
Registered
83 Posts
BackStreet said:
Trash talk is a time honered tradition. I don't actually care what they think. Lighten up.
i second that boss!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I get a lot of "it's only a 600, why don't you ride a 1000"

You know, the only ppl that talk smack like this are the people that have never rode a bike or even know how to ride a bike. Nuff said.

·
Registered
411 Posts
A guy who just got a GSX-R1000 asked me if I was going to mod my honda to which I answered no. I said the bike was so fast from the factory that I didn't think I'd ever be able to ride it to its full potential. The guy just roleld his eyes and said that he had big plans for his gixxer including lowering, extending the swingarm, chip, pipe, the whole shebang. When I told him that lowering it would negatively affect the handeling, he smiled and said "Who needs that?".

:roll: :roll:
To each their own, I like twisties in the open fields or mountains, he likes dark alleys and BestBuy parking lots at night.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I start crying when someone says something bad about my bike.
Hahaha! I can imagine you sitting on your helmet crying your eyes out because someone said something bad about your bike! :mrgreen:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts