Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the video the bike was shown on super bikes a lil while ago....

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1740029229&channel=340485641

I know most of you guys don't really care for that type of styling... but the bike still looks amazing IMO

Bike was modeled after this car.....

Here is the bike

at the very least if you don't like the bike.... you got to see a hot girl so don't complain.

If you watch the video you will hear the guy talk about the custom exhaust... its pretty ridiculous.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
A lot of custom work for sure. But I'll bet the things never even been ridden. That is my only gripe about these type of bikes. It seems the more you do to make it completely useless, the more popular it is.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think the bike OVERALL is OK. I mean its a great piece of art but for what?? If I had money to throw around like that I would buy a CBR for the streets and make it cool as hell and make a bad ass track bike!! right?!!? I bet the money for those two bikes TOGETHER wouldnt add up to how much money they put into Travis's CBR. Oh well the exhaust is pretty damn nice though! didnt they say it was a one off custom?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A lot of custom work for sure. But I'll bet the things never even been ridden. That is my only gripe about these type of bikes. It seems the more you do to make it completely useless, the more popular it is.
I feel the same way. Making a show bike is stupid. I feel the same way about making a show car. Waste of time if your not gonna ride/drive it.

That lrg busa is real nice. Barker's bike gets a thumbs down from me tho.

Edit: c'mon dude! white walls???
The white walls are to match the car.....

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I feel the same way. Making a show bike is stupid. I feel the same way about making a show car. Waste of time if your not gonna ride/drive it.

The white walls are to match the car.....
awwhhhhhhh still they dont really look cool on a bike. Im not feeling the overall scheme but it does have some nice stuff on it, like the case covers those are trick and the the exhaust of course.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think they said it was 150 man hours to make that exhaust, craziness.
I wonder how sick that thing would sound if you got on it hard as ****....

Yeah except at playing the drums. He's a horrible musician so many better quality drummers out there.
I dunno about that buddy. I seen him in concert playing all of the songs with one arm because he broke the other one. Yes there are better drummers but by no means does Travis suck.

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
The exhaust is sick! How can you guys say he is a terrible musician? His rudiments are top notch. He is always on, and his style is perfect for what he plays.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
The exhaust is sick! How can you guys say he is a terrible musician? His rudiments are top notch. He is always on, and his style is perfect for what he plays.
Basically I think the guy gets way to much credit just cause the band he is in is popular. Drummers such as Mike Portnoy or Thomas Haake and Martin Lopez to are better to name a few.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
I only like the exhaust. If you got money, you can do shiz like this, but why? People with bikes like this..never ride them. What a shame.

Doug

1 - 20 of 32 Posts