Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided as I couldn't ride this weekend as the wife was working I'd give my new bike the once over, well I got it last week and it needed cleaning, also fitted a couple of bits while I was working on it (wheel tape, R&G Frame sliders and swing arm slider/bobbins)

I can see a few mods coming soon :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Awesome bike but all these people with billboard size license plates they ruin the back of the bike no matter how nice it is. I'd cut it down if our able to Idk what your laws/regulations are tho. Sweet bike tho. Red rim tape really pops with that scheme.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
349 Posts
His license plate looks like its for a car I was saying if its legal, because I don't know (Idk), I would cut it down to make it smaller. Agree with everyone else very nice bike

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers for comments, yep I like it too

On the licence plate its the legal size we have over here in the UK, not ideal and yes I could fit a smaller illegal one but I'd rather not get pulled over and finded, so I'll put up with it :)

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
I'd cut it down if our able to Idk what your laws/regulations are..
How could you even think an idea like that would be legal? Obviously you can't mess with documents or certifications (including plates) issued by a government.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
legal size in uk is 9 inches x 7 inches,ridiculously large and makes the back look awful,£60 fine for small plate i think,some people seem to use smaller and take the chance

·
Registered
349 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts