Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my speedmaster jacket from them on the 18th....Well come to find out that its a small 2 person shop and they were involved in an accident. Well its now the 25th and no tracking number, and I can't get a hold of anyone at the shop. The message says they were in and accident and hours will be erratic. $#% that $h!t i need my jacket by May3rd for my trackday.

Oh yeah and they have already charged my card which is pretty messed up if you ask me. I have half a mind to dispute the charge and order though MRI.

-Nathan

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Ordered my speedmaster jacket from them on the 18th....Well come to find out that its a small 2 person shop and they were involved in an accident. Well its now the 25th and no tracking number, and I can't get a hold of anyone at the shop. The message says they were in and accident and hours will be erratic. $#% that $h!t i need my jacket by May3rd for my trackday.

Oh yeah and they have already charged my card which is pretty messed up if you ask me. I have half a mind to dispute the charge and order though MRI.

-Nathan
In the past, I've ordered numerous things from them and they ALWAYS came thru for me. I know you're disgruntled but just as tough as it is for you right now, keep in mind that they may have it worse! Shaun @ Tricktape has gone above and beyond for me and I still appreciate it to this day! I cannot believe that he would steer anyone wrong intentionally.

It's just a matter of ****-Luck I guess! All-in-all...I hope everything works out for you on your trackday. (The JR-SM Jacket is on the heavy side but you'll like it.) But more importantly, I hope those guys are okay. I'll prob try giving them a call later on today.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
F^#& this place, I haven't been able to talk to a human being since Saturday, though e-mail or phone.

Honestly all I ask is to know whats going on with my order so I can make the necessary arrangements and I get nothing. I now see why big business is winning over in our market place.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wow, i saw the post and it made my blood curdle. I use to live about 20 mins from there shop (they are located in bristol PA.) I had the absolute worst luck in dealing with them. Most of the people there are dicks, but a few aren't too bad. I went without my bike for 3 weeks while they had to re-order the parts 3 times since they kept getting it wrong. Sucks that you have to go through the dispute situation. I almost had to but luckily got some sort of results after all was said and done.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I wanted to give everyone an update. After not being able to get ahold of them in a week +3 days I got a call today. They are going to drop ship the jacket from Joe Rocket, unfortunately its the new Speedmaster 5.0 (not the one I ordered) Apparently the one I want has been discontinued, no worries I'm glad I'm going to have a jacket for this weekend. I'll just send it out to a leather shop have have them put my name and a aerohump on the back later....weeeeee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts