Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I filled up today and tried reseting my trip meter and no go - wouldn't reset. I tried both trips without any luck. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
164 Posts
button probably came off inside the rubber boot. there have been some threads on some fixes. try searching for it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. But whoofta, idk if I'm gonna do all that **** just so my reset button works. I'll try peeling back the rubber and super glueing the piece inside back on, and if that doesn't work, then I'll say to hell with it and I'll go without a trip.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Dills said:
Thanks for the replies. But whoofta, idk if I'm gonna do all that **** just so my reset button works. I'll try peeling back the rubber and super glueing the piece inside back on, and if that doesn't work, then I'll say to hell with it and I'll go without a trip.
That's what I did and ended up gluing the switch down on accident. I should've taken it apart and done it the right way. I had to buy a junked cluster off of ebay and salvage the switches from it. At least the buttons work now. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts