Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Trip to Fall Creek Falls!

1K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Dr.Spank 
#1 ·
So three of my buddies along with I took a nice ride out to Fall Creek Falls this morning located in Van Buren County,TN. It was a great ride and quite a bit of fun. We left Chattanooga,TN around 10:15AM and got to FCF a little after 1PM. Obviously we had a little stop at McDonalds for a bite on the way up. The following pictures are in cronological order starting from the beginning of our trip through (kind of) the end.

The first pic is actually once we stopped at McDonalds halfway up to FCF

Of course we all had to use the bathroom so here are the guys having some relief including me in the white shirt :)

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Once we arrived we hiked a little down to the swimming/rock slide area

My lady hates the camera

The group standing next to one of the waterfalls (picture excludes Josh he was on gear watch)

Derek chillin

Jeremiah and His wife Martha (Actually her name is Marsha but I call her Martha because it pisses her off)

Jeremiah, Martha, Josh and Jess chillin out by all the gear.

Well trying to chill out next to the gear

#4 ·
Random pic. It was beautiful outside!

Getting back to our bikes to drop off the gear before taking a little hike. My bike is in the lead then Jeremiahs 06' 600 rr then Derek's 06' R6 and Josh's 03 Speed four.

Took a little hike and got to an over look for some falls where little kids were jumping off.

Several hours later after we rode further into the park and stoppped at a restaurant to have a buffet everyone was dead tired and worn out so we chilled in the hotel lobby there for a while. I hit my funny bone after taking this pic and it wasnt funny.

The view outide the lobby window

Same view on Retro. haha. Sorry I got carried away with the settings on my cam.

#5 ·
Getting ready to take the trip home after leaving the hotel/restaurant thingy

On the way home I caught this squid on a HONDA :( At least we arent all squids like those Suzuki riders ;)

Well everyone got home safe and My lady and I went up to Jeremiahs house to chill with him and his wife. They sent us off to the gas station to get some drinks and to stop and get some subway. We went in Jeremiahs Jetta. I always gear up!!!! Its important. He didnt want to though.

THE END...http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/lxband/?action=view&current=CIMG2106.flv

#7 ·
wow thats weird that you got a pic of everyone taking a piss. but it s all good hope that it was a great ride and it seems beautiful out there

#8 ·
I am still trying to convince Jeremiah to start posting in these forums. He is registered and gets on here all the time to read but never says anything. Maybe he will make a first time appearance in this thread. heh. *hint*hint* if you are reading this Jeremiah.

#13 ·
aw man...! (jealous)

nice pics

#16 ·
Looks like you really had fun! I wouldnt mind going there some day. I love the pix you took, they made me feel like I was acutally there! I hope that didnt sound wierd...

#19 ·
great pics man!! looks like you guys and gal shad fun!

#20 ·
Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.