Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you that have not dealt with Tristan or are debating who to get LED pegs/powdercoating/LED custom work from dont even hesitate talking to tripagae. Within days of shipping out your pegs you will recieve them back. He gives you shipping notice, instant email notification, within the day/hours reply to any questions via email or PM, and super high quality and expert craftmenship on his work. I got the 12 LED pegs and Fender Eliminator tag bracket from tripage all powdercoated. Originally he sent me an 04' tag bracket by mistake. As soon as i brought this to his attention, the same day he shipped me out an 05' one at NO ADDITIONAL COST and shipped it priority mail. So right now i have a powdercoated plate bracket for free if anyone wants it. It will only cost you shipping. Here are pictures of the LED pegs that tripage did and also the bracket that i am giving away. First one to PM gets it. It fits an 03' - 04' RR and is powdercoated.

Peg:

Free Tag Bracket:

·
Registered
592 Posts
looks good, i jes got my 17 leds from him today, theyre so nice :beer:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I received mine today as well, I hope to install them tonight. Just one question.... Are they water proof as is, or should one put some sort of clear coating over led lights?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
what's up with the led's in the hugger??? do tell!

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
The led's light up the tag, to make it visable at night. And legal.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
and you provide this service as well?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Yes, I will start a group buy for this in the next week.
Later. T

1 - 11 of 11 Posts