Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is in the wrong subforum or anything, this is my first thread. I recently purchased a new-to-me 2008 cbr600rr with a plethora of modifications already applied. One of these things was a tripage integrated tail light. This tail light was broken when I got it. I messaged tripage detailing my problems, and they asked me to send it to them so they could look at it. I sent it out last Tuesday, it arrived to their location on Friday, and I got it back yesterday. The tail light worked perfectly and I already put it back on my bike. This level of customer service was astonishing. I could not be happier with how Tripage helped me out, and I can safely say that anything I can buy from them in the future, I will. This was more or less a thank you post meant to tell others just how great Tripage is. Thanks for your time, sorry it's so long.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Good stuff. Most of the forum vendors offer great customer service especially to .net members in my experience.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Ordered some parts from him a year ago and re-order other goodies a while ago. answers always pretty immediate; excellent support; fantastic packing (a pic below) and customer service rate 10 cum laude considering also that maybe my English (well not maybe... I am sure :crackup:) is not perfect but he always helped me a lot!

Thanks T!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts