Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my Fe kit on monday and got it installed on monday and just now getting pics.

it is a great kit. fits well and really clean looking. the only thing it that the rear seat doesnt fit 100% but ill get over it :toothy4:

·
Registered
300 Posts
wow man thats lookin clean. good upgrade, but did you take the end of the pipe off..the cover on the end lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
what do you mean by "the seat does not fit 100%"? my kit is on the way, and i am a little nervous about the install. does the seat stick up?

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
very clean. nice bike bro. i too have the same FE, but my seat fits just fine. it doesn't stick up.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
You can use the bottom holes on your tag to get it to sit up higher and make popo's a little happier if you want. T

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow man thats lookin clean. good upgrade, but did you take the end of the pipe off..the cover on the end lol
yeah i did. i had it on there for a day. me and a buddy went riding and he was behind me and said he couldnt see the light to well. so i took it off to make it more visible

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can use the bottom holes on your tag to get it to sit up higher and make popo's a little happier if you want. T

i thought about it and tried it both ways. i kinda like the way it looks down low like that haha. if i get pulled over ill move it up higher.

i plan on sending my rear pegs to you some time soon to get the leds put in and get you to p/c them while you got them

·
Registered
300 Posts
yeah i did. i had it on there for a day. me and a buddy went riding and he was behind me and said he couldnt see the light to well. so i took it off to make it more visible
ya ok thats probably a good idea, are you gonna get a slip on with a smaller silencer at the end?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya ok thats probably a good idea, are you gonna get a slip on with a smaller silencer at the end?

i think im going to go with the hyperflo slip on. i really like the way it looks and sounds. got a real deep tone to it

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
man that looks clean. lucky u don't live in FL where thats illegal. i wanted the same fe but stupid HB137 law makes it an instant $1k ticket..

what kinda mirrors are those? looks like gixxer or 08 1kRR's?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man that looks clean. lucky u don't live in FL where thats illegal. i wanted the same fe but stupid HB137 law makes it an instant $1k ticket..

what kinda mirrors are those? looks like gixxer or 08 1kRR's?
haha that sucks that you cant do the fe kit.

they are gixxer mirrors. im really glade i put them on they look great

·
Registered
20 Posts
does your tailight fit in the tail perfectly or is there a gap in between the light and the tail

·
Registered
497 Posts

heres mine. makes it sooo much cleaner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts