Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the red krazy eyes and red knight rider 3rd eye with a solid blue option.:rocker:
As for install both are super easy and Tristan is spot on with customer service even on giveaways. Mailed him my 3rd eye and had it back with knight rider and krazy eyes in less than a week. I wasnt a huge fan of LEDS originally but tristan has made a fan out of me, and like your avatar says LED’s are Sexay lol:love:. You have to see these in person!
Thanks Again T:shakehand

Sorry for the crappy vid I really need to invest in a camera LOL

Reactions: tripage

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
look great! Trip is amazing.. Sending him some passenger rearsets that were fubar by someone else. Great deal!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Damn if I hear any more reviews about this guy I'm going to have to buy something!
do it!! haha. I just finished installing his brake flasher and signal relay. great quality stuff! and local pickup for me:fyou:

Reactions: Inkslingerxx

·
Registered
7 Posts
What kind of power supply did you use to the led. And what kind of setup did you use to make it change colors. Those lights are sick. How bright are they at night.

Sent from my EVO using Motorcycle.com

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn if I hear any more reviews about this guy I'm going to have to buy something!
Don't worry I got some money coming your way this week lol. I need a new rear tire. I have the 2 ct on now. Debating between pilot power or power pure depending on how much extra cash I have this week. :biggrin:

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks awesome.
Do you have a dual headlight mod?
Nope. Coming soon though. :thumbup:

What kind of power supply did you use to the led. And what kind of setup did you use to make it change colors. Those lights are sick. How bright are they at night.

Sent from my EVO using Motorcycle.com
They are run straight to the battery with an inline fuse. The Krazy eyes in the headlight mount with your headlights on the same screw. The knight rider third eye and the Krazy eyes are wired to a three way switch. I just connected to the switch when the bike is off I put the switch down and the red third eye and red Krazy eyes are spliced together to come on at the same time. Then I flip the switch up and the blue leds in the third eye come on to go with the hid headlights.

They are brighter than oem headlights if that helps.

Here are some install videos to give you an idea of how the Krazy eyes look mounted with the headlights. Pretty much I combined the two vids for my install where they both run to the three way switch and the switch run to the battery with the inline fuse.

One piece of advice though on the knight rider vid they guy bought a three way switch and I assumed I needed to also, but T supplied the switch. The only thing extra needed is the wire to the battery with an inline fuse.

Also any troubles you have T's customer service is top notch and he will help you every step of the way:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Yep, we match the throttle bar end with our cruise so it looks factory and you only have to replace that side instead of doing both.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
ive worked with T a bit. great guy and great products. cant say anything but good about tripage!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts