Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have a Tripage Intergrated tail light on my bike and noticed the tail light was not working. Pulled the light out and the harness completely to check everything over and noticed that there must be a loose wire inside the tail light. The harness is good, everything else works except the tail light looses power intermittently.

Tripage LED signals in my pegs are perfect, and the licence plate bracket but just the tail light. Seems to be a fault in the build.

I uploaded a video to YouTube, check it out and let me know if any of you have experienced this. Never dropped it obviously, you can see there is no damage to the cover.

Any idea how to fix this? Was going to send Tripage a message to see what they think.

·
Registered
43 Posts
So I have a Tripage Intergrated tail light on my bike and noticed the tail light was not working. Pulled the light out and the harness completely to check everything over and noticed that there must be a loose wire inside the tail light. The harness is good, everything else works except the tail light looses power intermittently.

Tripage LED signals in my pegs are perfect, and the licence plate bracket but just the tail light. Seems to be a fault in the build.

I uploaded a video to YouTube, check it out and let me know if any of you have experienced this. Never dropped it obviously, you can see there is no damage to the cover.

Any idea how to fix this? Was going to send Tripage a message to see what they think.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nwlLv-q0Yd0&feature=youtu.be

Have you contacted them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did PM them, still waiting for a reply.

Was clicking around the Tripage site and saw that these have lifetime warranty. Did not know that... so I guess that explains why I can't find anyone trying to fix these.

I'm sure Tripage will take care of it.

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Send it back we will see what is going on and take care of it.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
@Spoolin your light has arrived. After opening it to have a look you have the Gen1 board!!! So this was part of our first batch of lights ever made!! This light was made in early 2008, not bad to go 10 years without a problem on a product. We have updated the board and repaired the the issue with the light and permanent fixed it as we did for all boards following yours. Shipping out. Enjoy this for another 10+ years. Tripage

1 - 6 of 6 Posts