·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
102 Posts
Price lowered $9,000​
I decided Im also throwing in my Dianese leather jacket (sorry if its spelled wrong) A frank thomas summer jacket a Shoei zemke (black and silver) and a KBC helmet into the mix :)
And black alpine gloves (kinda worn out though lol had them for a while) OH and whatever OEM pieces I can muster up from the random pile of debris from moving to a new house :)

This bike is super custom many things done by professionals personally for this bike. Heres the break down:
Most importantly this bike has LOW JACK GPS tracking!
Custom Fiberglass Body work
Custom Airbrushed Body work
Custom powder coated wheels
Single Head light conversion
Zero gravity Double Bubble Windscreen
Windscreen spiked bolts
Solo Seat cowl
Vortex Rearsets
Rizoma front reservoir
Galfer wave rotors (custom painted)
Galfer Pads
Galfer stainless steel brake lines
Rizoma Grips
ASV unbreakable levers
Honda European Carbon Clock cover
Honda European Carbon Triple Tree cover
Custom lit gauges
Custom fitted Acumen gear indicator (inside the gauge cluster)
Lightek Gas cap
Gp moto Rear reservoir
Blue Driven rear sprocket (matches front rotors color)
Black EK Chain
Arrow Header
Full carbon Jardine Slip on (custom cut and rebent to look better)
mid-pipe and rear pipe Ceramic coated black
shaved and Powder coated subframe
Powder coated rear pegs with Brake lines Custom built into it (Very nice!!!)
HID lights (10,000k Really nice blue to match blue accents)
Led underglow lighting all over the bike and in the headlight (remote control)
vortex rear spools
Vortex rear stand
Vortex front triple tree stand
custom license plate bracket
Custom lighting for license plate
Carbon Fiber chain guard
Carbon fiber Hugger
stickers removed off of swingarm
New tires front and back Michelin Pilot Powers (bigger 190 tire in the back)

This bike has never Crashed and has a free and clean title. Mechanical speaking the bike is flawless and all services were done on time and by Seminole power sports a local Honda Dealership.

The bike can be transferred by truck up to 50 miles for $40 dollars to recoop gas charges. Other than that local pick-up only Bike will not be shipped unless arrangements are made totally by whoever purchases the bike.

Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Cashiers Check, Or paypal. (if paypal is used you will be responsible for the % that paypal charges)

And for more pictures you can go to these two links in the forum. or ebay
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=109946
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=110174

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry BLK07.. i didnt know it was somebody's bike on this forum. Very nice bike indeed tho!

D

·
0 Posts
Thats my bike lol. Im getting rid of it because of a few reasons... nothing really big. Just need the money is the biggest reason. I dont want to get in trouble though because i dont think your supposed to mention stuff like this if its not in the for sale section so... ill wait till i hit 100 posts and let yall know more in the for sale section
Why'd you leave the bikes of that one other chick out? Afraid her face might scare away a buyer? lol

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Why'd you leave the bikes of that one other chick out? Afraid her face might scare away a buyer? lol
Hahaha god that just gave me a good laugh. After the big response from this forum on those girls I did decide to leave them out for that exact reason! Only put the one with the very nice chest in there (alot better in person by the way :) haha) And baseball player its no problem man you did nothing wrong I just wanted to make sure I do nothing wrong as im sure i will return to this forum in the future hopefully with a 1000rr :toothy4:

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Very unique paint job good luck with the sale man

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
your bike is sick...good luck with your sale.
11 more posts and you can list here...get to work :director:

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
the bodywork and paint is way overboard for me personally, looks like one of the Alpine Audio test cars.

But the craftsmanship and equipment in there is totally top notch man, excellent stuff.

GLWS

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
dayum T. i did the gauges on the bike, but i didnt get a sticker on the windscreen like you...what does one have to do to get some credit here :)

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Don't know B. We get all the love. Did you include stickers? T

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
That is one sick bike! the custom work on it is amazing. Good luck with the sale. you gettin the 08 1kRR??

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ok sorry Brian... MotyDesign.com Definetely had an awesome part in this bike! I absolutely freaking love my gauges and I have not given them much love on this site! heres a picture (its a camera phone pic sorry I dont have a digi cam :cwm21:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
That is one sick bike! the custom work on it is amazing. Good luck with the sale. you gettin the 08 1kRR??
I hope so in the future no time soon though. Gotta get a work truck and recoop that cost then get a bike again lol maybe a HYOSUNG oooooooor not. :toothy4:

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Ok sorry Brian... MotyDesign.com Definetely had an awesome part in this bike! I absolutely freaking love my gauges and I have not given them much love on this site! heres a picture (its a camera phone pic sorry I dont have a digi cam :cwm21:)
thank you, that is very nice of you(even though i had to ask :D )... as i was reading through it, i was wondering why you didnt put Tripage next to the mods, his name would help the ebay sell....

·
Registered
102 Posts
there is so much things I want to add but so tired by the time I get off of work! 14 hour days in construction suck. I will go ahead and do it today though I want to list prices next to mods too but that will take forever for me :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts