Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got my LED pegs from Tripage. I started installing them. I have the JNEER integrated taillight so i had to figure out which wires were brakes, running lights, ground and both blinkers.

I figured out the blinkers, they were easy. Trial and error helped me figure out the ground and everything else. Here's where i had a problem.

When i connect the running light wires to the stock running light, the JNEER taillight no longer works. It's hard to explain, but when i have the running lights on, the JNEER taillight goes out and only the pegs are lit.

I can't figure out what the problem is. i am gonna take a stab at it again tomorrow and i'll try to post pictures. Anyone with any wiring help, feel free to respond.

·
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there's my answer. looks like i need diode "IN5400" to solve the problem. i'll go get that tomorrow and wire it up. Thanks for the link T.

oh, the pegs are awesome btw.

·
Registered
120 Posts
i had the same problem and the diode fixed it t is the man

·
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you got that diode at radio shack? i was looking online for them too, just in case. i'll have to check radio shack tomorrow

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Radio shack has them. Just to note. You do not need the diodes if you have the CA taillight. Not sure about the IWIN. Don't think we have a customer that has this setup with the IWIN. If anyone does and can confirm if it is or is not needed that would be great. Thanks. T

1 - 6 of 6 Posts