Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow cbr600rr riders,

The spring is almost here! It has been hot here in Colorado for the past three days and I couldn't go riding because my turn signal bulb has died and personally, I didn't like the fender eliminator's turn signals so I already bought new ones! Yay!

I bought the Tripage Pessenger LEDs with Motodynamic LED integrated tail light combo today and I was wondering if there is a way to put these two things and wire them together? Does anyone else have this combo in this bike?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Wire the pegs up to the signals from the taillight and your golden.. T

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
36 Posts
They are both the signals if I recall correctly, one is the left and one is the right. Also, if I recall correctly, the orange connector is the right turn signal but I will have to check when I get back around my bike.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
If they are the same colors as the stock wiring. Orange is left and blue is right. Join the black ground wires together and connect to one of the signal grounds on the bike and tap into orange for left and blue for right and your done.. T

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
If they are the same colors as the stock wiring. Orange is left and blue is right. Join the black ground wires together and connect to one of the signal grounds on the bike and tap into orange for left and blue for right and your done.. T
Hi T!!!

Okay, so let me summarize this,

1)Join the black ground wires together
2)Connect to one of the signal grounds on the bike and tap into orange for left and blue for right
3)your done

I tried wiring from your directions but I dont know if I did it right. The passenger pegs are not working but the turn signals are, here is a photo:

Please let me know if I did something wrong...

Thank you,

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
The black wires on the pegs need to go to the ground wire. The black wire on the white plug is where they need to go.. The red wires can stay.. T

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The black wires on the pegs need to go to the ground wire. The black wire on the white plug is where they need to go.. The red wires can stay.. T
It is working now, thank you! It is sooo sick and I rode it to the msf course this morning and passed the riding exam :) now I have the endorsement and also you did a great job on the pegs! thank you so much for your service, T! 5 stars!

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
the video looked like it was just the blinker i got a 07 so i would be doin the 50 led's per peg but wana hook them up to the blinkers and mabe the brake as well

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the video looked like it was just the blinker i got a 07 so i would be doin the 50 led's per peg but wana hook them up to the blinkers and mabe the brake as well
The pegs are only operational with turn signals but if you look closely, the brake light is so bright because I have a sh**y camera but the blinkers are with the brake light....I will show a video of the day time because it will be a lot easier to see and no weird a** helo looking lights!

or wait...do you mean that the passenger pegs have no brake light? yes this is true :( I am sure I could do something about it but I don't really need much because the tail light is sooo bright...

I have 12 LEDs on each pegs, total of 24... this is plenty! 50 LEDs will be a lot of moola!!!A lot of the guys at the msf course said it was sick and that they can see very well with 24 LEDs total for the passenger pegs.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
ya its a pretty penny thats for sure but i was just askin u posted the video after i asked i was a little confused lol

but i got a taillight (breaklight) but no blinkers in back i just bought the bike and i saw the 50 led's per peg and it looks awsome and was just wondering if i could hook it up to the break as well as the blinker (ik they can be hooked up to the blinker but im not sure about both)

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
ya its a pretty penny thats for sure but i was just askin u posted the video after i asked i was a little confused lol

but i got a taillight (breaklight) but no blinkers in back i just bought the bike and i saw the 50 led's per peg and it looks awsome and was just wondering if i could hook it up to the break as well as the blinker (ik they can be hooked up to the blinker but im not sure about both)
I dont know if you can do this with a stock brake light and pegs together unless you do something with the tail light inside of it.

The other info is in my How to thread, check em out!

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
You can have your pegs running/brakes and signals, requires an integrator box, we have them $40.

·
Registered
24 Posts
ok T i know this is not about the foot pegs, but is there a way to put a LED in my third eye. I just got some HID'S and the yellow buld in the center is not cutting it. Thanks man

·
Registered
377 Posts
ok T i know this is not about the foot pegs, but is there a way to put a LED in my third eye. I just got some HID'S and the yellow buld in the center is not cutting it. Thanks man

Go to T's website in his signature... he's got what you are looking for..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts