Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been contemplating having tripage do some powdercoating for me. I am going to have the case covers done, the driver sets and heel guards, and the wheels done. I am going to have the wheels, case covers, and heel guards done gold and the driver sets done black. Let me know what you think.

Has anyone here had them do work for you? If so, can I see some pics of any of these? How was your experience with them? etc....

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AlpineJim said:
Does great work... and has great prices!

But shipping will kill you on the rims...

I had him do my case covers...
I didnt think the wheels would be that heavy, but I havent taken them off the bike yet. What are you thinking shipping will cost?

Its supposed to rain here in Warminster for about the next week and a half so I am thinking about stripping it today and sending stuff out tommorrow. Maybe Ill send him everything but the wheels and see how it turns out, then shoot the wheels out next chance...what was shipping and price for the case covers if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a price, $60 per wheel, but dont know about shipping. He suggested that I have the tires removed before I send them to save and them have them mounted and balanced when they come back. Either way, they have to be removed...hmmmm what to do, what to do...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts