Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got my third light from tripage. man, this thing is super expensive.. it's going to cost me about 60 bucks.. why?? well, i got it for 20 bucks from the group buy.. when i installed it tonight, i realized that the light is going to end up costing me another 40 bucks since now i must replace the headlights to match.. if you haven't purchased this easy mod, be prepared to spend 60 to accommadate the headlights.. it's simply AWESOME!!! i love it man.. great product.. buy one if you haven't already, and remember.. buy the headlight bulbs already and take care of it all at once..

·
Registered
573 Posts
i already had some MTEC head light bulbs so i got this mod for $20 which included shipping which i thought was a great deal. LOOKS AWESOME! i'll try to post pics but it matches the MTEC lights very well!

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
That's not true.. some of us are just born that way!

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
That caught me off guard!!!!! Glad you like it. T

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i love it tripage.. thanks - the post is meant to be a compliment.. so all, don't take it the wrong way.. my point is that the 3rd light is so awesome that changing out the stock lights is a must just to compliment the mod.. i also got in the great priced group buy..

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Tristan is DA man

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
I got the third eye in white as well. The M-Tec bulbs that the guy sells on here match it perfectly.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts