Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lots of work it's finally a reality. Please take a look and let me know what you think.. Still need lots of pictures and reviews to put in the gallery, so keep them coming. Thanks to LadyRR for the programming................
[email protected]

·
Registered
787 Posts
congrats on the site! you should make a @tripageled.com email instead of using your isp email...look a little more professional i think

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
congrats man best of luck bro

·
Registered
48 Posts
I like it man, infact, I just added it to the favorites list for "bike stuff" hehe. Do you do the peg led's in different colors...? I like the idea of doing the rear pegs and ram air led's.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help and encouragement.. I am going to promote a lot more than before.. I have the vinyl decal in the truck window, tons of cards being printed and hopefully one day I will be in the back of Sport Rider Magazine or similar. T

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice website! Simple but attractive, good layout. If I get any parts that you sell in the future Ill buy from you.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those are my bike, my brothers and my brother-in-laws.. In-laws is getting worked on now, totally different color metal, not black... It will be on the main page...
Thanks again and tell your fellow riders about it... Make it stick TripageLED.com, TripageLED.com, TripageLED.com......

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
i will tell all of friends and see if i can't stur up some business for you... i always like to see if i can help people that but forth an effort. the site looks great by the way. and i think the prices are extremely good. good luck man.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Will you be selling or offering your powdercoating services thru the site?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes.. Check it out at the bottom of the 600 page...

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Tripage, I have been working on your logo. I just want to clarify with you; do you want it to say TripageLED or just Tripage?

Congrats on the site!

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
snikwad- TripageLED.com select Honda, year of bike and scroll down...

TripageLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like only 2 of you in the running.. T

1 - 20 of 43 Posts