Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I know that everyone already knows this but i just want to throw my .02 in the pot. I have recently been dealing with Tripage (CA tail light and license plate bracket w/ led lights) I paid on friday, and opened up my mailbox, to a sweet package. He has been extremely helpful in other areas that i have pm'd him about. I dont post much, but I just wanted to say that he is excellent to deal with. THANKS A LOT T, for all the help with everything i have asked you about.:icon_lol: Money permitting, hopefully we will do more business together. It only took 2 days.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yep T is an excellent vendor. Have done business with him twice in the last month and will continue to do business with him in the future.

·
Registered
34 Posts
thanks tripage!

just installed my new knight rider mod courtesy of T and Tripage. Just wanted to give him and his company a public shout out. Thanks. The communication and turnaround time was amazing. I'll post pics soon.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
this thread is useless without pics

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Not a problem.
Thread jack!!!!! Just installed some krazy eyes in 07-09RR without removing the headlight to show how it can be done. No video, only pictures, was by myself and needed both hands. Only need to remove the right "throttle fairing" Will get pictures up with instructions soon.. T

·
Registered
62 Posts
just installed my new knight rider mod courtesy of T and Tripage. Just wanted to give him and his company a public shout out. Thanks. The communication and turnaround time was amazing. I'll post pics soon.
Tripage is a good guy , unfortunaltly me, i sent him my peg last years and came back great (rear peg led flasher) came back great but after 3 days, the left peg stop working, iam from canada so i havent sent him back the peg as i had to pay for shipping again and for reshipping. So iam a bit disapointed on that. Oh well ill live with it :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Not a problem.
Thread jack!!!!! Just installed some krazy eyes in 07-09RR without removing the headlight to show how it can be done. No video, only pictures, was by myself and needed both hands. Only need to remove the right "throttle fairing" Will get pictures up with instructions soon.. T

Dont do this to me T, I didnt want to do this since I would have to remove headlight.... Can i get sponsored by your or something? I mean I'm only missing a few things you sell :wave:

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
We will try and make the installs as easy as possible. 03-06 is even easier than 07-09.. Routing the wires might be a little more tricky but shouldn't be that hard. T

Looking for a fairing stay. I thought I had one but might have chucked it..

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Tripage is a good guy , unfortunaltly me, i sent him my peg last years and came back great (rear peg led flasher) came back great but after 3 days, the left peg stop working, iam from canada so i havent sent him back the peg as i had to pay for shipping again and for reshipping. So iam a bit disapointed on that. Oh well ill live with it :)
Not avoiding you but can't pay for everyone's shipping cost to get something fixed. It happens, part of making products. Less than $20 to ship here. Nothing works on the peg? Have you checked the wiring? T

1 - 11 of 11 Posts