Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BOTM 12/ 07 My Kickstand is up
10,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i had work the whole day and the expected date of new toys i got was scheduled for today ... i was rather ticked off for having to go to work ... i saw visions of the ups guy ringing my bell several times with MY toys and placing the "ups delivery notice" on the door , and with a blink of an eye he drives away ... :nono:

i get home all tired later that night and i didn't feel like turning on the lights since i knew my way around the house without them ... so i tripped on the box in the middle of the room and fell partially on the floor and partially through the coffee table ... broken glass everywhere but i had no cuts , just a big smile across my face :mrgreen:

finally got my yoshi ss/ti full system :cheers: looked kind of funny inside the box ... looked like the yoshi was covered in elephant jizz

already got the oem cowl earlier this week as well as an a* tz-1 jacket
still waiting for the razo bulbs and havoc's fe :bebored:

lots of pics will definitely be up later on :thumbup: count on it

·
Registered
484 Posts
man! i think you might be the first to have gone down directly because of aftermarket parts! lol! glad you're ok though. woulda sucked and been seriously embarrasing if you couldn't ride from that get off!

·
Registered
388 Posts
HAHAHAHA. Damn bro. that's too funny. You gonna have the exhaust on for this weekend or possible next weekend? I wanna see and hear that.

C

·
0 Posts
Thats funny you didnt even care about the broken coffee table. Cant wait to see some pics. Sounds like some really nice stuff.

·
Registered
937 Posts
So you lowsided in your living room. :bitchslap: :bounce:

Too funny!

:crutches:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts