Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get home from a group ride today and guess whats waiting in the garage...

Triumph 650

Was doing some work for a friend of a friend...underlighting yada yada :gay:. Just asking for **** from the :police:. After i finished up I took it for a little spin just around the block. Can't say i really would want to own one, maybe just because it's so different than the RR. It IS like riding a couch around but it was just to bulky for my taste. The front end seemed really long to me and also the motor sounds like a mosquito under you. It has a Jardine pipe but sounds really mellow and never really screams like the rr does. Also, i cleaned it after i was done working on it and can't help but think hw outdated it seems. Doesn't seem like half the time and effort were put into the little things on the bike like the major companies. Maybe tomorrow I'll take it out for a little longer after i finish the rest of the work...

·
Registered
665 Posts
Not a bad looking bike, still prefer the RR though.

As for the underlights - I actually just discovered the previous owner of my RR installed greed led underlights. Not that I would ever ride with them on (although it def helps visibility.)

Almost faghot...

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
yeah, the 675 is a completely different animal. I was looking at the daytona 600 before settling on the RR and sitting on the daytona made the difference-too wide and too long for my taste.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts