Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i have a 94 mazda b2300. I have a bedliner. thats hard plastic.So im getting tired of ghetto rigging my bike with rope. and praying the bike wont fly off on turns. My truck doesnt have the tie down spots. Any ideas on how to make my own?? pictures would be sweet.. or just an idea. i made holes that seemed to work for a little while but dont really help.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
get rid of that plastic liner, its makes things worse, get a spray on or just get one of them rubber mats. as far as tie downs check this out.
you may want to get some "canyon dancer" straps or soft ties when you tie your bike down.
http://www.dirtwerkz.com/Pages/racks/bedbuddy.html

·
Registered
300 Posts
Take the bedliner out and get a drill. Drill some holes, pop a few eyebolts in with washers to disperse the load and your good to go.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I have a plastic liner in my 04 Ram and I won't put the bike back in the bed until I get a spray in. The kick stand got stuck in between two lumps on the way home from Florida, and it took me almost 20 minutes of tugging and prying to get it out from in between them, hoping the bike and myself wouldn't fall over and out the whole time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts