Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
I don't carry around the manual OR the tool kit. And FYI, the tools have their own compartment, so you shouldn't be using the trunk for them.

I always ride with a backpack, so it doesn't bother me much.

It's just one of side effects of the undertail exhaust. Gotta love it! :razz:

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have 2 small tool kits in my trunk. On my old zx7r, I could fit my bike cover, couple shop rags, riding goggles, cell phones, and insurance papers the manual didn't fit though...I tried.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I sometimes bungee a black milk crate that i painted w/a red stripe to the back. my craftsman 4 drawer tool box fits perfectly in it and still has room for my lunch :bitchslap:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Wah, wah, wah..........next, you'll be bitching about the uncomfortable rearseat. It's a racebike......repeat after me......r.a.c.e. biiikkkeeeee......., you carry your makeupbag in the grocery-getter jr. (Meow) :bounce:

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Hahahaha, I don't know what you expected...where the hell were they supposed to put the trunk? Have you seen the exhaust on the 600RR? ...yupp... Hey...check out the "secret compartment" on the right side under the fairings... :lol:

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
A guy I work with has an 03 954. You should see the trunk on that thing!! :shock: The passenger seat actually pops up like a trunk and you can fit a dead body in there...

I popped mine off, slipped a credit card in and left... :cry: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Duct tape and a duffle bag and you are set. It looks cool too.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
buy your self a tank bag ( strap kind ) since the tank cover is plastic the magnetic tank bags wont work i had one from day one ever since i had bikes i have been using tank bags just my 2 cents ;-)

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Rayzorman1 said:
A guy I work with has an 03 954. You should see the trunk on that thing!! :shock: The passenger seat actually pops up like a trunk and you can fit a dead body in there...

I popped mine off, slipped a credit card in and left... :cry: :mrgreen:

Wurd...I got one of those...and I've been known to store NUMEROUS dead bodies in there. I don't know why other companies...including Honda didn't continue with the pop-up seat...it's amazing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I put the twin carbon fiber D&D's on mine and noticed a lot of room between the tray and the pipe but don't how to modify to make good of the extra room. Any suggestions?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
i would not try to put anything there you might want to consider the heat factor from the exhaust which might cause a fire or melting what ever you store just my .02 cents like i suggested before get a tank bag ;-)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts