Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my bike a month or so ago, and its a "repsol" but I've been told that it's not real because it doesn't have the silver frame and swing arm, and that they also didn't make a 600repsol in 2004. I don't know if this is the place to put this post but I don't know where else I could put it. My question being...

Is there a site or something I could check the VIN and see if its a real repsol, or if its just a replica kit this guy bought before I got ahold of it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Problem solved then haha. I didn't think they came in it. I like the repsol look, but I'm leaning towards selling the whole ferring kit and having a custom graphic laid out on some flat black/gloss black ferrings and doing something like the limited edition Tron Legacy Oakley glasses...

I

·
0 Posts
I think it looks good. Just get that engine cover Pced and it would look even better.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking about getting a lot of stuff PCed, definitely want the engine cover black, what about woodcraft covers, are those worth the money?

I

·
0 Posts
I was thinking about getting a lot of stuff PCed, definitely want the engine cover black, what about woodcraft covers, are those worth the money?
If you plan on taking it to the track they will be, otherwise I would just go with powder coating.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
There is a guy on the WERA boards selling a set of Woodcraft covers for $140 a set. I want, but can't right now.

Just an FYI!

BTW, the bike looks good!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Maybe one day I will goto the track and get more serious, but for the time being, some twist roads sound fun to me. Thanks for the help. Now what's everyone's opinion on making the 600 look like it came out of tron legacy, with the light blue, white and black? My own custom light cycle haha. I hope no one tries to steal my idea, I haven't seen it done yet. Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That suit, is pretty raw lol. I am thinking that blue on the wheels or black wheels with the blue reflective tape on the lips, and some accents in places like grips, maybe the blue frame or flat black frame with gloss black ferrings, and some type of graphics like on the glasses on the ferrings

1 - 10 of 10 Posts