Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TST is great. I got a tail light for Christmas that was ordered from TST Industries. I did not have time to install the light for well over a month. When I finally installed it I noticed there were a small batch of LEDs bad. I honestly figured I was screwed since it was past 30 days. I sent him and email and a picture and he had no issue fixing it. That alone got my respect. Well the deal was I sent him mine and he would try to fix it. If he couldn't then he would send me a new one. I sent him mine on Monday, then I get an email saying my taillight was shipped! He must have seen that it was going to be great weather this weekend here and sent me a new one before mine even got to him. This made my weekend.

I dont have any pics of the taillight just b/c all i have is a camera phone and it sucks with the bright light coming off of it. I got a tinted one, and it is still BRIGHT as can be. The flashers are solid amber. There is no way anyone can say they didnt see my brake lights or turn signals. Grade A product for sure. I also got his flasher relay and it works good as well and was fairly easy to install. Ill try to get a camera from a friend a take a pic of it if i can remember.

Thanks Bart @ TST

1 - 3 of 3 Posts