Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there... anybody got feedback on TST integrated tail lights? I've got an 05 and was checking them out for about 50 bucks.... too good to be true? And yes i've searched the forums...... Cheers in advance rr'ers :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good man! did you have to cut some stuff?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Have one on my '09. Great product, easy to install with great installation instructions. Same as above took literally 10 mins and I was out riding again.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool!!
thanks for the responses dudes.... just wondering...
did you go resistors or relay? and
does the shape/bulge come too close to the exhaust? (heatwise)
Cheers!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I installed my moto dynamics light the other day, and I was very pleased with the fit and finish. If I set them on the able, it was almost impossible to tell the difference. And is is all plug and play no relays, resistors, tapping required. It was $54 shipped and worth every penny.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah thanks for the links Dereks... i've been doing my research and checked all the thread and vids.... slowly getting my head around it :) I've got the tst one on order but if that doesnt work out i'll try the moto dynamics. Problem with my bike is its got different wiring in Australia and i think europe bikes too so the info here doesn't work out.... i've got some ideas about it though thanks to nico. Cheers mates!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts