Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone willing to help appreciate, 06 cbr600rr
So, was running some mirrors that had turn signals, I tapped those into the turn signal wires that I have some aftermarket flush led blinkers. All was good until some dik tried to steal my bike. He dropped it a few times I guess as I found it both mirrors where broken off hangin by the turn signal wire. I clipped the wires and just tucked me in and rode. The blinkers worked a couple times. Then stopped. Figured shorted popped a fuse. Found a blown fuse in signal labeled section on the left side fuse panel. After replaced the left blinker worked, when turned right blink on the headlight would dim in pulses. Then after a few blinkered turns the left is out... I capped the cut mirror signal wires so don’t think they are shorting on something. Not sure where to go from here... also have integrated led tail light.. which brake light is still functional. Also when the left blinker was working and right not, the rear light when on right blinker did something but not the normal blinker function, kinda weird hard to explain... any ideas on what wrong, or where to start? Not super experienced with wiring, especially on this bike.06 cbr600rr
I also have a led license plate light which still good.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you tried replacing the blinker? It's supposed to be between the headlights. Without the blinker no turn light will turn on. It happened to me a couple of times on my cbr 600rr 2005.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts