Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the back of the bike shown here

When using the turn signals the right works fine the left acts like its missing leds in side of it and or the transistor is bad going to the the break light/ turn-signals

in the following picture the transistor on the left gets super hot burnt my fingers after doing this short 20 sec video.
Any help will be great.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so look for a flash relay? im going threw all the wires make sure there all in the right spot i did not hook this up this way i bought it like that jus double checking everything

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Just remove the resistors and put the yellow wire on the orange. Other yellow on the blue and tape up the green wires. Those are grounds and you don't need them.

Get a relay and do it right.

Transistor is bad in the taillight that is why the red isn't turning off.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
found out that one transister is bad i hooked it up to the other one next to works fine. undid the back break spring light whent off so now everything works but the back brake light when depressed

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
The big white things are sandstone resistors. Transistors are inside the taillight lens.

You can adjust the tension on the brake switch, just turn the plastic to put less tension on the spring so it's not always on the brake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts