Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing my first superbike school on September 12th 2009.

It will be at Calabogie Motorsports Park..

Basically just posting up to see if anyone else from .Net is going at the same time?

Plus I am really excited!!!!!!!!!!!:banger::cruising:

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^Thank you,, thank you very much

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody????

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
You guys suck, done for the year.... :( Turn 2 is an excellent school. Tell George Ray from Honda says hello.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ I will for sure

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any body from here going?

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump??????????

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
Have fun up there, Bogie is awesome. I'm surprised that Pro6 is letting another school take time at Calabogie, they sure as heck fvcked TPM over so something must be going on w/the T2 deal.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
They're partnered in some way with T2.

Pro6 has been doing trackdays for 10+ years and they have extremely well run days with great staff and lots of track time. No 4 groups BS with them. And they supply free catered lunches at bogie.. today was steak (grilled at the track), salad, bread and dessert pies.

cliff notes: i wish they'd "**** TPM over" more often

·
Registered
124 Posts

Pro6 has been doing trackdays for 10+ years and they have extremely well run days with great staff and lots of track time. No 4 groups BS with them. And they supply free catered lunches at bogie.. today was steak (grilled at the track), salad, bread and dessert pies.

Get your butt back in the saddle and SLOWLY roll on for T20:cruising:!!!

Have a great time buddy, and next season we need to carpool on up (But no 4 days in a row crap! That'll kill me!).

Poper

·
Registered
247 Posts
I took the school there! Lots of fun. I tried registering for another track day there but they're all booked up. Calabogie us my favourite track for sure, its so damn clean. Have fun man.

Are you using your own bike or renting theirs?

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts

Oh I know Pro6 is a good org, I just think it's shady what they did when they got exclusive rights to Bogie. Next year I'll be back there because NJMP and Beaverun just aren't enough fun compared to Bogie.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I took the school there! Lots of fun. I tried registering for another track day there but they're all booked up. Calabogie us my favourite track for sure, its so damn clean. Have fun man.

Are you using your own bike or renting theirs?

I originally wanted to use my own bike, but then i figured I would have to spend $400.00 on good track tires and that alone paid for the bike rental and the cheaper insurance deductable..

so I figured I would protect my ride by renting their 2009 ZX6R.

I can't wait

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm gonna be bump'n this till the 12th...

any .net members going to be there?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just a couple quick questions;

How much did you pay for the school? and Did they have any hondas to rent out? interesting that you went with the zx6r...

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Just a couple quick questions;

How much did you pay for the school? and Did they have any hondas to rent out? interesting that you went with the zx6r...

The school was like $300 and some (includes a catered lunch and i think muffins and coffee for breakfast) bike rental with lower insurance deductable was about $350 (cost of good track tires)

their bikes come fully track ready (S/O, power comander, sliders, race fairings, DOT n-tec race tires, etc...) choice of SV650, 2009 GSXR600, 2009 ZX6R, then they are all smaller cc bikes.

Why did i choose the kawi?
First of all who wants a Gixxer,, second the 2009 won the middle weight shoot out in almost all magazines

1 - 20 of 38 Posts