Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever heard of these?

and if you have or have seen them, can you let me know what they're like, i was thinking of ordering some since they're pretty cheap

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
anyone ever heard of these?

and if you have or have seen them, can you let me know what they're like, i was thinking of ordering some since they're pretty cheap
So, how do you expect to see behind you with no mirrors? .... personally I like to be able to spot something behind me... for example.. cops, aggressive drivers, tornado's .... etc....

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
So, how do you expect to see behind you with no mirrors? .... personally I like to be able to spot something behind me... for example.. cops, aggressive drivers, tornado's .... etc....
Don't forget tsunami's.......:retard: :crackup:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha, its just to change it up, try a different look, i have bar end mirrors that i've had forever still in packaging in my garage, plus me and a buddy with an r1 are planning some trackdays for the summer

i have gsxr mirrors on there right now, mirrors that i worked pretty hard to fab correctly to look good on the bike, so im not in a rush to get rid of them, i was just curious

1 - 5 of 5 Posts