Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I turned 25 on the 26th of April, and I just got my first insurance statement. My bikes insurance went from $56.00 to $14.00 a month for full coverage through statefarm :cool: . Pretty sweet huh. Thought I would share the sweet news.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I don't understand...I was already 25, clean record, first year of obtaining a M1, and I am paying 120 a month. My next year better be cheaper or I'm going to get insured with someone else...btw, I am insured through Foremost Insurance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am 24 I pay 352 a month with a 1000 deductible.
yeah my driving record, 1 regular speeding, 1 over 100 miles an hour, 1 evading a police officer. :evil:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Man jersey sucks!!! They`ve been tellin me for 20 years that my rates will drop when I hit X age, then they always find ways to set the bar a little higher. The insurance companies have a real racket in this state.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm 31 and am paying $223 a month W/ a clean driving record. 4 more months and I'm switching.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm already paying that much for state farm since I'm 28. I'm just counting down the days till I get married next year, which is the next insurance break for state farm :bounce:

·
Registered
98 Posts
fugg! i am 25 and paying 130 a month on LIABILITY only on my F3!

my record clears up in november, that's when the new bike is MINE!!!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Man some of you guys are paying ALOT. Im also married, and in there mutual bracket because all of my family members are insured through them. Im pretty happy.

·
Registered
937 Posts
mtc said:
Man jersey sucks!!! They`ve been tellin me for 20 years that my rates will drop when I hit X age, then they always find ways to set the bar a little higher. The insurance companies have a real racket in this state.
Think Sopranos with neck ties on.

I'm not kidding.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts