Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
WCR Racer
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Beaver Run with Team Champion and it was INSANE!! Had a very small turn out so we ran 30 min sessions all day. After the day was over, I had clocked 240 miles in the day. Not bad for a track that is only a little over a mile. After this nice day and riding Mike Hilmmelsbach’s old R6 I noticed that our bike has a long throttle range in the twist throttle. Anyone know of a product to reduce this or a replacement that will shorten the throw? Please help my arm is killing me. And its got to be worth .20 seconds off my lap times if replaced. (J/K)

·
Registered
693 Posts
i seen a few posts with something that hangs on your throttle and lets you use your palm so it dosnt make u grip your handle so tight , dont think its a good idea for the track but just letting you know about it. dont know if thats what your talking about or if your looking for just a smaller roll of throttle for quicker response, if so i cant help ya there

·
Registered
777 Posts
go to www.rscycles.com and go to the 600rr upgrade parts you can get the 1/4 turn HRC throttle for 40.50 I just got mine and its awsome.

·
WCR Racer
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is what I dont understand too. The HRC mod looks all good and stuff, but dont they make a simple switch with out changing swtiches and drilling?!?
What we need is a simple switch of the internals, that would be tricK.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
you can just buy the throttle control, Im not sure if you need the cables to complete this mod or not. I would think you could just change the throttle control and keep everything else stock.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts

Why does the HRC kit come with the brake light wires on it? If its only for "race use"... lol I was looking at the kill switch and wonder why they would put them on there. sorry I found that funny... :icon_lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts