Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am looking for a Two Bros map for an 05' RR (Euro version) with a BMC race air filter. I thought I would check in with everyone before I decided to call Two Bros myself.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
and while you bitches are at it get me a map for the 06 also
;p

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
guess you'll have to wait till i get back to the states and get my mapping done... of course it will be done with a couple of more parts attached but pretty much the same

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've got an 05 RR with the 2 Bros M2 CF undertail, stock air filter. The map has been tweaked to avoid backfiring under deceleration. I'm really happy with the map - pulls strong throughout the RPM range, and is a gorilla over 8k. If anyone wants to try it let me know.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Hey doha, might want to hit him up till i get back. Just hold off on the BMC... 4 now

·
Registered
205 Posts
Guys - I didn't get a chance to get the map off the PC III last night. I'll get it tonight and distribute it.

Anyone who wants to try the map, send me a PM here with your email address. I'll send it to you this evening.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I've got an 05 RR with the 2 Bros M2 CF undertail, stock air filter. The map has been tweaked to avoid backfiring under deceleration. I'm really happy with the map - pulls strong throughout the RPM range, and is a gorilla over 8k. If anyone wants to try it let me know.
I'll definitely try it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
OK guys - took off from work at noon and I just pulled the map off my PCIII.

I got one email from Noel asking for the map, and I've sent it to him. Anyone who wants to give it a try is welcome to the file. Just PM or email me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts